The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Christian Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/did-someone-else-on-this-board-especially-a-30311504.aspx

Subject:  Re: See? Told Ja Date:  10/10/2012  3:19 PM
Author:  AngelMay Number:  183391 of 196932

Did someone else on this board especially a christian post it? Did they claim it was true?

I only bring up the cra& FMNH posts when I replying to him/her. I do not post it to have you or the other atheists posting here explain it.

-------------------

So....are you saying that no one should post anything here that is puzzling or difficult to answer? Or just stuff that is uncomfortable to answer? Seriously, I'd like to know.

How would you go about proving that someone who says he is Jesus (or, in this case, the "Prince" of God) is not actually who he says he is?

And even though this particular nut case (my determination) killed a bunch of innocent people, how is that different from God killing a bunch of innocent people?

What would convince you that someone who said he was Jesus actually was Jesus?

Are these the questions that we are not supposed to ask here?
What, exactly, is your problem with these questions?

I didn't make them up to insult you?
I asked them based on an article I read - and based on my feeling that even if Jesus did come back, you wouldn't acknowledge him. My feeling might be wrong. But if it's wrong, it would nice to know what it would take for you to believe someone who said he was Jesus instead of having him committed.

But, of course, if these questions are not to be asked, then... OK.

AM
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us