The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Christian Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/how-i-will-deal-with-quotjoshquot-30311530.aspx

Subject:  How I Will Deal with "Josh" Date:  10/10/2012  3:27 PM
Author:  JavaRunner Number:  183393 of 196090

During a radio interview this morning, I listened as the subject of the interview who is a British rock artist(not famous yet according to the host) talked about how he deals with trolls online. I immediately thought of "Josh" as he spoke.

He talked about how sad their lives must be that they have nothing better but to sit in their homes and say awful things about people or groups of people on the internet. He mentioned that he doesn't respond because he knows what his life is, and how he lives it.

His thought is that hiding behind a screen name, and doing nothing more than being negative and spouting it, speaks more to the saddness of their lives, and has nothing to do with the people they are spouting on.

"Josh" I'm sorry your life is that sad. I hope one day you find some happiness. I hope you can find some happiness and joy as I have found in life. Just know, this will be more of my response to your anger.

Charlie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us