The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks B / Berkshire Hathaway

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/people-have-every-right-to-do-something-stupid-30312865.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT - The Secret Debate Contract, & Howard Date:  10/11/2012  9:35 AM
Author:  rationalwalk Number:  194815 of 232713

People have every right to do something stupid with their own money. That doesn't mean it isn't stupid.

I wasn't saying that I agree with what she is doing, only that there is nothing wrong with her participation in politics. CA is so screwed up that I hardly even pay attention to its politics anymore. Both the Presidential and Senate races are jokes ... It is a one party state held up by the success of Silicon Valley and Hollywood with annual budgets at the mercy of capital gains realizations by the elite... explaining why Gov. Brown's budget is in trouble due to Facebook's stock swoon. A crazy way to run a state. But it's not my problem anymore... I've just passed ten years of being a former CA resident and haven't even set foot in the state in four years.
Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us