The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition
|Subject: Man cooking squirrel for lunch sparks fire||Date: 10/11/2012 9:38 PM|
|Author: lindytoes||Number: 45800 of 101696|
Sorry Art, I had to post this in honor of you, the squirrel king.
Man cooking squirrel for lunch sparks fire that destroys eight apartments
A fire that destroyed eight units at an apartment complex in Holland Township, Mich., is believed to have been sparked by a man using a propane torch to cook a squirrel for lunch, the fire chief said.
|Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|