The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / New Paradigm Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/it-will-be-interesting-to-see-what-the-public-30314579.aspx

Subject:  Re: Biden is Petulant! Date:  10/11/2012  10:16 PM
Author:  XMFBreakerTinker Number:  64280 of 71780

It will be interesting to see what the public thinks about Biden. His laughing and interrupting is annoying and frankly, immature. What he is trying to do is infer that "there goes Romney/Ryan again, lying" and there goes that "ignorant mental midget logic", yet Biden's incessant laughter at it is frankly annoying and juvenile.

But as is usual, the public at large's reaction may differ from my impression.

All in all, I don't see how this debate does anything other than show that Ryan is reasonable and rational, and because of this, that he will not be "Palined" and given this, I don't see how this moves the election one iota other than to give more confidence to those who still may have doubts about Romney and Ryan but who otherwise don't want to vote for Obama.

I cannot see how this scares anyone to vote for Obama if they were undecided on it. Perhaps if they agree on the issues, which if they did, they wouldn't still be undecided.

Tinker
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us