The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Conservative Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/libya-the-300-am-phone-call-in-practice-30316372.aspx

Subject:  Re: Libya: The 3:00 AM Phone Call In Practice Date:  10/12/2012  4:50 PM
Author:  zoningfool Number:  107450 of 164859

Libya: The 3:00 AM Phone Call In Practice

Excellent observation. Unfortunately too true.....

From some of the news I've seen there does seem to be a slight glimmer of interest in some MSM outlets (including a fairly good segment on Andrea's Mitchell's afternoon show). I can only hope some of the old guard members of the press who place any value on their credibility and journalistic skills will further pursue it. Although I'm not so naive to think they'd ever go after the story with the same vigor and doggedness they would if it were a Republican administration--no, no, then it would be wall-to-wall breaking news reports that saturated the print, web, and airwaves so they'd be certain every man, woman, child, and pet in the United States knew about it and had doubts in their minds over the governance in the Oval Office.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us