The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / New Paradigm Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/how-they-plan-to-increase-jobs-specifically-here-30316721.aspx

Subject:  Re: Biden is Petulant! Date:  10/12/2012  7:38 PM
Author:  rjf53 Number:  64336 of 72193

how they plan to increase jobs specifically?

Here is a better question. How is it that Republican right wingers are always saying government doesn't create jobs and then turn around and ask a question like yours, blame Obama for all the jobs lost and believe Mitt when he says he'll create 12 million jobs because he has a pretty smile?

how they plan to meaningfully reduce the deficit specifically?

Asked and answered, but because I'm a nice guy I'll remind you that just like Mitt he makes lofty promises about cutting spending and growing the economy which simply can't be proved.

Unlike Mitt he is promising to raise taxes on the wealthy, has no plans to throw a trillion or so more at the military or throw hundreds of millions of additional tax cut at Billionaires.

You can equate it to a drop in the bucket if you like, but his plans still dwarf Mitt's magical painless elixir remedy that I sure Mitt would claim could also cure the common cold if he thought it would get him an additional vote or two.

B
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us