The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Computers, Phones & Internet / Mastering Quicken

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-called-it-a-quotfeaturequot-using-my-30317378.aspx

Subject:  Re: Thinking of upgrading to Q-2013 ... DON'T ! Date:  10/13/2012  10:49 AM
Author:  Kurtv Number:  10012 of 10373

I called it a "feature" using my sarcasm mode. I definitely think it is a bug. The account did not disappear from the account bar or account list, when the account was selected, all you could see was a screen that said the account was paid - the transaction screen would not display at all.

Seriously though, I know you are a seasoned Quicken user and kinda figured you knew how to hide/show accounts... ;-)

Gotta love upgrades. Maybe I should have chosen QP2012 instead....

But I appreciate all you guys that trek fearlessly ahead with your financial records using what sometimes seems like "beta versions" of software. I have no desire to do this and happily upgrade every three years, but closer to when the sunset policy comes into effect, say the February-March time frame. All these little problems are merely a distant memory by then and have already been addressed.

Kurt
running Q 2012 Premier R7
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us