The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/there-is-an-evil-part-of-me-that-would-like-to-30317925.aspx

Subject:  Re: PeterRabbit: Putting my marker down Date:  10/13/2012  4:49 PM
Author:  Rightime Number:  1824317 of 1957919

There is an evil part of me that would like to see Romney win so that the entire nation can see that he has nothing to offer.

Not completely true. My income falls into the highest tax bracket, My kids can’t get Pell Grants, or Sec8 housing, and a 20% tax cut across the board would be a godsend for my finances. If Ryan eliminates Pell Grants altogether, it wouldn’t effect my family, nor would forcibly deporting every undocumented alien on a house to house search. Ryan can start with my house. Ryan’s plan gives me guaranteed Medicare for life after 65, and for a sum I can also have Medicare Adv. but everyone else (the entire population in the United States under 50) gets to go find their own deal; good luck with that folks. Ryan’s plan to go to war with Iran will not effect my kids either, my Son is past the draft age and my girls will be able to take the empty seats in college left behind by all the draftees. My girls won’t come home in boxes, the (republican's) boys will. Eliminate the CapGains? I own three properties, it works for me.

I just don’t believe in that kind of country.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us