The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/well-tonight-im-wearing-jeans-my-romneyryan-30317964.aspx

Subject:  Re: Poll: What Are You Watching Tonight? Date:  10/13/2012  5:11 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  648659 of 745812

Well, tonight I'm wearing jeans, my Romney/Ryan t-shirt, and old Ugg slippers. Making salmon, Thai coconut chicken soup, acorn squash in bacon fat (with bacon, of course), asparagus, and tomato-mozzarella salad on romaine with a sherry vinegar vinaigrette. Served with a nice muscadet.

arrete

Well, I am wearing what I always wear, whatever my wife gave me in the morning, too lazy to look down and see what it is <grin>

But the Mozzerealla got my attention, my wife just got back from the Italian Store(nice pork store/salumeria) she bought home a nice fresh mozzeralla they make them on site

I just enjoyed the living heck out of slicing up a nice ole Beefsteak from the garden, and eating it with the mozzerella with the milk running down the sides as I bit into it -- just the right slightly grainy yet smooth texture with the right amount of lightly salted goodness

dang that was good
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us