The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/your-entire-post-is-utterly-ridiculous-and-casts-30318196.aspx

Subject:  Re: Flip's Lowers U.S. Flag, Raises China's Date:  10/13/2012  9:18 PM
Author:  spikie Number:  1824361 of 1976115

Your entire post is utterly ridiculous and casts serious doubt on your state of mind or at the very least, your integrity.

Romney left Bain in what - 1999? So WHAT if he still has investments in Bain. That means nothing at all except he makes investments that return money to him... Let me ask you - do you invest in companies you do not know, or which only lose money, BG?

You know, that's like saying I'm responsible for the Exxon Valdez wreck because I have investments in the Magellan Fund. The implied association is incomprehensible.

If Romney is responsible for Bain's acts TODAY, then Obama is still directed by his "pastors" GOD DAMN AMERICA and for Tony Rezko's criminal associates and Frank Marshall Davis' Communist teachings.

You don't think any of those things are true, so why do you try to make scurrilous implications about Romney?

This is a case of throw as much $hit against the wall and hope something sticks. This isn't political debate. This is attempted character assassination and nothing less. If this was done to a private citizen and you published something like this, you would end up in court for defamation of character or liable or both.

Just think about it for once.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us