The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE
|Subject: Re: What annoys the Right more?||Date: 10/14/2012 11:30 AM|
|Author: JoshRandall||Number: 648743 of 710138|
2. Misunderstanding inherent rights.
Libs just don't understand the most important aspect of what a right is. Exercising one's right(s) should never obligate or burden someone else. They believe just the opposite. Apply their mentality to just a few rights and we have this:
1. I have the right to free speech and you must listen to it and agree with me or else I'll poop on the street and destroy someone else's property.
2. I have the right to health care but someone else must pay for it if I can't.
3. I have the right to an abortion and taxpayers must fund it if I can't.
4. I have the right to be promiscuous and you must pay for my birth control if I can't afford it.
Just a few.... but so true.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
|Copyright 1996-2013 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|