The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/aol-ok-i-like-the-conservatism-of-foxnews-and-30335660.aspx

Subject:  Re: The Crazy Bias of Networks.... Date:  10/23/2012  11:22 AM
Author:  decath Number:  650387 of 753960

AOL
OK, I like the conservatism of FoxNews and recognize the liberalism of MSNBC.

My goodness...try to be fair....I may starting watching CNN because of all this.

Here is the way I look at it AOL. I'm a tad older than you so I can speak from experience as someone who has been interested in politics and current events since I 1st voted in 1980.

The news media has shoveled us leftwing bias since the early 1970's. And I'm sick of it. They got away with it until FOX came along and now FOX has been blowing them away in the rating's wars.

I ROTFLMAO on it every day. I've seen it for over 30 years, experienced it personally when I was involved in a 'pro-life' rally and for all the liberals that cry about FOX? Well...let them cry and show themselves for the puny babies they are now that the table has turned a little bit and conservatives have an alternative.

They created this environment! Now they don't like talk radio or fox because they discovered that people are tired of eating their crap from PBS, MSNBC, NYT and others.

Liberals are major, major whimps. Like all bullies, they can dish it out but they can't take it.

Cry on wusses!

decath
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us