The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/fox-news-does-lean-right-but-they-are-the-only-30336555.aspx

Subject:  Re: The Crazy Bias of Networks.... Date:  10/23/2012  5:33 PM
Author:  TerryMcK Number:  650467 of 749298

FOX News does lean Right, but they are the only network to do so. Many on the Left do nt like this because their goal is to silence any opposition.

MSNBC does not lean Left, it is an extension of the Democratic party. They have folks who practice in character assasination (Lawrence O'Donnell) and who actually participate in Democratic function on TV (Ed SChultz). This (MSNBC) is also the only TV outlet that I know of that spends an inordinate amount of time bashing another station (FOX) and it's commentators.

As for the Luntz group, I'm not sure what more you could ask for. If you watched the entire segment he asked who was better on foreign policy, and the majority picked Obama. He also asked who was better on domestic policy, and the majority picked Romney. The majority also concluded that the domestic issues were more important to them. I'd say that's a pretty fair analysis.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us