The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/good-grief-huge-corporations-control-the-media-30336658.aspx

Subject:  Re: The Crazy Bias of Networks.... Date:  10/23/2012  6:22 PM
Author:  2828 Number:  650479 of 757765

Good grief! Huge corporations control the media, and corporations sure as heck aren't liberal.

Hmm, stereotyping a bit?
---------------------
Also what about MSNBC and CNBC being owned by GE? The biggest crony capitalism company probably in the world. Jeff Pattymelt is one of Obama's business advisors and also gets alot of government business for "wind machines", as a matter of fact i believe Pattymelt was sitting next to Obama when he made that hilarious crack about "i guess it wasn't shovel ready as i thought", GE also has "green week" on their CNBC and MSNBC stations, kind of like Obama buys up a bunch of government owned GM duds like the Volt. Or how Goldman Sachs top money getters were Obama and Dodd. Corporations don't want to compete if they don't have to, and democrats are more than happy to oblige. If you don't know that you shouldn't be posting til you can put your own pants on.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us