The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Error on adjusted gross income Date:  10/24/2012  9:52 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  116838 of 127616

What is the best way to handle the change for the federal return?

Just one addition to Peter's response. Include a check for the additional tax. They'll bill you for the interest.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us