The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-think-id-prefer-that-too-a-robot-doctor-30342494.aspx

Subject:  Re: Doctor: Extra charge for 2many questions? Date:  10/26/2012  11:04 AM
Author:  FCorelli Number:  45974 of 62065

I think I'd prefer that too. A robot doctor wouldn't be judgemental. If I go in there and I haven't lost weight and I've made little effort to improving my health the robo doc or holographic projection (like on Star Trek: Voyager) wouldn't be judgemental.

Art

It won't matter anyway. The business model nowadays is "The Patient always needs drugs". No matter what your weight is it "should be " 10 pounds less. No matter how you're exercising you "should get more exercise". Your cholesterol should be lower than whatever it is. And everybody needs whatever expensive "Screening" procedure they're pimping today. Had one recently... hey we can schedule you for your next one.

Like the sign on the Springfield dentist's office. No matter how you're brushing, you're doing it wrong
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us