The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/vkg-personal-opinion-if-he-was-doing-that-30343626.aspx

Subject:  Re: Cancer patients overestimate value of chemo Date:  10/26/2012  5:51 PM
Author:  decath Number:  651165 of 757838

vkg
Personal opinion: If he was doing that remarkably better, he wouldn't have died that quickly.

Refined sugar isn't good. Malnutrition that frequently goes with high sugar intake creates problems.

When my father was in hospice, I was told that the cancer was taking all nutrients. Cancer doesn't just take sugar. He was going to die of malnutrition regardless of his diet.

He had cancer all over his body when it was 1st diagnosed and not expected to live long. It scared him and he tried a combo of chemo and "all in" alternative techniques like dietary with heavy supplementations like carrot juice etc..

It can't be coincidental that he went downhill so fast after falling off the nutrition wagon. I personally think he was so weak after the chemo that any messup would have done him in. If he could have remained on the 'raw food' vegan diet just a few months longer to get him immune system up, perhaps he would have lived.

From what I've read, cancer is caused by overtoxification of the body. Whether it be food, liquids, environmental etc.. I believe if you catch it before it is fatal, you can reverse it by 1st stopping the toxins and then feeding your body with raw vegan foods with lots of fresh veggie juices.

Anyway that's what I would do if I caught. Well, I actually already do just for prevention.

decath
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us