The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/sorry-but-i-dont-have-the-time-for-this-so-no-i-30350413.aspx

Subject:  Re: Bankrupt or try to 'gut it out'? Date:  10/30/2012  5:22 PM
Author:  aoeuid Number:  306138 of 308687

Sorry but I don't have the time for this so no I will not be getting my own id. Have no plans on getting on here again. I have kids to go pick up now and yes I am in counseling, no he is not

**I have been for years. My therapist and my shrink say I am fine. I have been RELEASED by them.

and he has numerous times refused couples counseling.

***Because it costs money and we have never done the things that were suggested in the past. It is like a very heavy person hiring a personal trainer to get in shape . . . but the coach potato never does what the trainer asks him to do. That is a waste of time for all involved.

But recently when I said I want a divorce I am done with the games.

***Fair fight rules so don't use the divorce words. We are both Christians. She has no christian grounds to divorce me. She told me to get a lawyer. A threat. A manipulation. I said, "I am not getting anything. If you want to get a divore, THEN you get your lawyer. I am not divorcing you. You will have to divorce me and then tell our three daughters (who adore me), why you are divorcing me.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us