The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / RAD's Living Room

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/my-head-explodes-30358314.aspx

Subject:  My head explodes Date:  11/3/2012  11:08 AM
Author:  reallyalldone Number:  1226 of 1406

And not what you might be thinking.

I am in my 4th hotel of the week(3 were on the other coast) and beginning to tire of travel. I am not sure how it happened(a change in a deadline for my colleges :(, a grant award to another with a meeting invite for me :), and who knows what else.

I will actually be in a different hotel tomorrow night but this is a seeing MM and then going to a conference thing so :) It's the first I have seen of him since his fire graduation. Looking good and seems happy. Had breakfast with him and a friend from the academy as they came off work. Having dinner with him tonight.

SS & family fly into Denver on 11/14 after I have flown out to meeting in DC area. We can juggle the car through the miracle of valet parking(which sounds more hoity-toity than it is). I may have to make a separate run to the airport a day or two before for the grandcat (long story about which airlines fly cats how).

I will be home for a day and fly back to DC only to drive to the other edge for VA for a college visit and then back to grab MM and head to the Eastern Shore for Thanksgiving. SG&F are hoping to meet nephew and see others as they head to airport to fly to Chicago for Thanksgiving(and wedding planning with her family). SS & fam will be driving to Missouri to see SIL family.

Your head has probably now exploded, too ;) so I'll stop here.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us