The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotthe-idea-that-i-have-quotcorporate-30373016.aspx

Subject:  Re: George W. Bush Killed Retirement Date:  11/9/2012  8:05 PM
Author:  telegraph Number:  46177 of 63029

"The idea that I have "corporate masters" is ludicrous."

No, to the libs, it's not.

To them, everyone should have a guaranteed income. If they want to write poetry for self-fulfillment, poetry that no one wants to buy, they should still get a guaranteed federal income. IF they want to investigate 'surfing technology' (ie, go surfing daily), they should get a guaranteed income...plus of course, free ObamaKare.

If you actually 'have' to go to work to 'earn' a living, you are a 'slave' to the 'man'. You are 'owned' by the 'corporate masters' who run all those nasty profit making companies and those greedy capitalistic stock holders who actually expect people to work hard and the company to make money!.

A good quarter of the people in the country believe that and it's spreading fast.

In other words......your earnings are redistributed......if you make money...we'll, you only get to keep 'what you need' and the government defines that. the rest is 'redistributed' so everyone has 'an income' for whatever they do or don't do.

With unemployment for years - we are almost there.

I wouldn't bet a nickel as to whether unemployment will be extended for another 5 years for those unfortunate unemployed people......as part of the 'tax deal'.....

Permanent pay for not working - in the works....

t.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us