The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hey-sp-hows-the-wa-state-governors-race-going-30373176.aspx

Subject:  Re: We Wuz Robbed! Date:  11/9/2012  9:47 PM
Author:  sykesix Number:  46178 of 59665

Hey SP,

How's the WA State Governor's race going. I understand it's close.

Surely the state won't go Tea-Bag.

intercst

Looks like the teabagger candidate is going to concede.

I gotta say, the WA Republicans craziest candidates for governor imaginable. Just going back a few years, they ran a nutball who wanted to charge tuition to public schools and abolish the department of transpiration, a talk show radio host, a slimy real estate agent (twice!), and a teabagger who also happens to be the attorney general who has an intense hatred of gays and sued the federal government over health care reform. He lost.

To his credit, I've heard several interviews with the teabagger in question. I think he's a formidable lawyer, and I think he won the debates against his Democratic challenger. But while he is not nearly as crazy as previous Republican candidates, he is still an apologetic teabagger. If the Republicans ever decided to run a non-radical/non-crazy they'd have the thing sewn up.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us