The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Conservative Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotthis-sort-of-misinformed-caricature-of-30380012.aspx

Subject:  Re: The Working Class Date:  11/14/2012  4:12 AM
Author:  Vile Number:  110933 of 132665

"This sort of misinformed caricature of those who voted for Obama is exactly what I see as what went wrong for the GOP in this most recent election: they saw 47% of the population as a giant "taker" strawman that bore little resemblance to reality."

Someone is definitely divorced from reality. Clue: it ain't us.

What has 0bama done for you? He has spent your money on union pensions and failed green jobs. In other words, he wasted it. He may as well have burned cash in the fireplace. Nothing he has done has created a single job. In fact, almost everything he has done has killed them. His signature legislation, 0bamacare, is crushing the job market. Because of his redefinition of a full time job, companies all over are changing full time jobs to part time jobs.

No signing the Keystone legislation killed thousands of oil sector jobs. Closing down the Gulf for drilling killed thousands of oil sector jobs. Denying permits to drill on federal lands killed thousands of jobs. His war on coal is killing thousands of jobs.

His war on the rich and the uncertainty he is creating is killing hundreds of thousands of jobs. His massive new regulations are killing thousands of jobs. Dodd/Frank is killing thousands of jobs (these two had to be two of the biggest idiots in congress).

He hasn't done anything to help us and you say we don't know what reality is?! That's laughable.

You re-elected an empty suit. If I cast a vote for him ever, I would be feeling really dumb right now.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us