The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Sports / 77's Foolish House of Pigskin
|Subject: Week 10 stat candy||Date: 11/14/2012 12:59 PM|
|Author: n8larson||Number: 92842 of 102954|
- San Francisco has not lost a division game at home since October 2008.
- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton was 25-1 as a college starter and is 8-17 as starter in the pros.
- Stretching back to last season, the New Orleans Saints' defense has allowed at least 400 yards of offense in 11 straight games.
- As New England coach, Bill Belichick is 23-3 versus the Bills. As New England quarterback, Tom Brady has never lost a home game to Buffalo.
- Jacksonville has been outscored 44-153 on its own field.
- The Chiefs have not won in Pittsburgh in 26 years.
thanks, TMQ! ( http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/8624420/tmq-eval... )
-n8 (wait... how else has Tom Brady played Buffalo?)
|Copyright 1996-2016 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|