The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/you-know-what-i-got-in-return-one-obviously-30381840.aspx

Subject:  Re: Unbelievable Date:  11/14/2012  9:34 PM
Author:  MichaelRead Number:  655186 of 736988

You know what I got in return? One obviously flawed study that was retracted, a whole bunch of unsupported assertions, and a large number of completely useless anecdotes that don't disprove my claims.

It's amazing that you guys think that *I* am the one who is unrealistic when *I* am the one providing the real world empirical evidence to back up my claims. Meanwhile, you all ignore the reality and insult me for my trouble.

MC

While I realize it’s almost impossible not to reply why waste the time on those not having the depth of knowledge you have gained and present their ignorance quoting indeterminate studies you know are spurious or – at best – incomplete?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Watch this coming year how the results of those claiming you are wrong. More companies closing, more stores boarded up, more unemployment, more on assistance and the sincere possibility the US credit rating is dropped further.

Stay the course, MC. It is a pleasure reading what you write.

MichaelR
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us