The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/thanx-much-for-the-penny-bonds-chart-charlie-30383243.aspx

Subject:  Re: j c penny bonds dropped a little Date:  11/15/2012  2:32 PM
Author:  blacktreechaser Number:  34496 of 35363

thanx much for the penny bonds chart, charlie.

Xmas gift idea???

Maybe a small piece of perlon rope, a few miniature pitons. a few small carabiners (maybe made from paper clips? A small climbers hammer.
A small climbing helmet (with WOW! on the front of it to express exhiliration, but when turned upside down screams out MOM! in sheer fright) (just an old rock climing joke)

Anyways, throw in anything else that a rock climber might use for scaling big wall.

Put it all in a box, give it as a gift...tell them what it is, or make them guess....its to climb back up the "fiscal cliff" in the event we go over it on Jan 1.

Mass produce a bunch of these, sell at craft fair, and I bet you'd make money. You can thank me later.

I do reccommend Captain Spongefoots hot sauce with cranberries in it to anyone that eats sockeye salmon. This stuff goes amazing well with sockeye. try it I guarantee you'll love it.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us