The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Distribution of Non-deductible Contribution Date:  11/15/2012  2:46 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  116915 of 123001

1. How would I verify this is the case before the end of the year?

Do a projection of your tax return. You'll only need to work on page 1 of the 1040, as you just need to get to AGI. You can get draft 2012 tax forms and instructions here: http