The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotand-therein-lies-the-main-reason-why-we-30385681.aspx

Subject:  Re: The vote of every thinking person Date:  11/16/2012  3:52 PM
Author:  ariechert Number:  655530 of 756970

"And therein lies the main reason why we need to keep English the primary language, as well as the reason why libs don't want that. If you can allow Americans to avoid assimilation, you can pit them against each other, and against Republicans, because Democrats will provide whatever you want, and stick someone else with the bill. On the other hand, if you foster assimilation (which happens, as you say, in a generation), you give people a means by which they can raise themselves up, and that's just being mean, if you ask a lib." - twopairfullhouse

-------------------

There will always be duality and separation and having people with different languages living together is an extremely good way to accomplish it.

Separation teaches the soul what it means and how it feels to be separate, something it can't learn in "Heaven" due to those overwhelming feelings of oneness and connectedness.

Sort of like the exact opposite of the Borg collective. We come here to become "unassimilated."

"I flew into it. it was so amazing overwhelming it was like it so hard to explain it was though I was one with the world I knew everything I felt everything I was here and there it was as though as I one with the whole universe, it's just so beautiful words can't explain it. I flew into it. it was so amazing overwhelming it was like it so hard to explain it was though I was one with the world I knew everything I felt everything I was here and there it was as though as I one with the whole universe, it's just so beautiful words can't explain it."

Excerpt from Mani O's NDE, http://www.nderf.org/mani_o's_nde.htm

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us