The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quoti-snipped-some-hair-off-her-neck-to-take-30385697.aspx

Subject:  Re: I'm hanging out in a parking lot Date:  11/16/2012  4:01 PM
Author:  ariechert Number:  655533 of 734988

"I snipped some hair off her neck to take home with me, just in case there won't be another time or I'll forget. I have my cell phone on to hear from the vet as soon as he knows what he's dealing with. It's high noon right now.I know there are non-believers on this board but I hope all on here who care about animals will send positive messages her way." - LuckyDog
----------------

Luckydog, I really honestly believe we get it all back. If it is here then it has to also be there. It's how a hologram works. It's what I've learned from reading popular physics books, near death experiences, death bed visions, and the New Testament. All three are congruent with one another.

Which means that when it comes your turn to cross over into that Light that little dog will be there waiting for you in the light and you will be closer and you will be able to communicate with her in ways that you were never able to in this life.

We don't lose anything. The separation we experience in this life is an illusion. Just a way to teach our soul's what it means and how it feels to be separate - something it can't learn in heaven because there is no separation in heaven.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us