The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/thanks-arrete-yeah-shes-is-so-fun-at-this-age-30386429.aspx

Subject:  Re: Drawing of Family Member Date:  11/16/2012  10:52 PM
Author:  AOLFoolman100 Number:  655623 of 757010

Thanks Arrete. Yeah, she's is so fun at this age. Really off beat and hilarious. I hope they enjoy the drawing.

It's funny. She's not even 2 years old yet, and I get a call from my mom today that the family wants to get a computer for her. I'm like what?? (Imagine it in Mongolianese). What is she going to do with a computer? Her mom and dad have like 3 computers between them between work and personal computers. Can't they get her those first?? It's crazy. I know kids these days learn very fast on digital stuff....but what's the point?? They already have 3. But apparently they called my sister and she was ok with it....good grief.

Maybe next month, they buy her an iPhone 5. I'm sure her handful of 1-1/2 year old toddler friends all have iPhones on which to text each other and photos of each other wetting their diapers. LOL
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us