The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / The BMW Method

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/former-first-lady-barbara-bush-has-urged-her-30387657.aspx

Subject:  Re: Bargain hunting Date:  11/17/2012  9:17 PM
Author:  kelbon Number:  40798 of 41627

Former First Lady Barbara Bush has urged her fellow Republicans to 'move on' from Barack Obama's election victory.
'I'm tired now of the elections,' Bush, who had endorsed Republican Mitt Romney, said at a forum on America's First Ladies in Austin.
'People spoke. Move on, get on with it. I want to do other things and not to be ugly.'

'They are going to have to compromise,' said Barbara, the wife of former President George H.W. Bush. 'It's not a dirty word.'

The notoriously outspoken Republican New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not one to dwell on the past, as he made abundantly clear when he stated that it is time for Mitt Romney to ‘move on’ after his loss in the election.
'I always think this is kind of scapegoating after elections,' the governor said while appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Friday. 'When you lose, you lost.'

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us