The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotthey-wantses-their-free-stuffesquot-30387814.aspx

Subject:  Re: Obama knew it was terror, lied anyway Date:  11/18/2012  12:58 AM
Author:  richieds Number:  1837967 of 1967148

"They wantses their free stuffes..."

Stop it. It's an ignorant line of attack and it's exactly what the dems want, especially one Hillary Clinton.

There is nothing she would enjoy more than watching the GOP stick their heads in the sand and spend the next 4 years pretending they were just victims of, as Limbaugh whines, Santa Claus.

Romney lost 8 out of the 10 most affluent districts in the United States. Freebies? I doubt it.

Are there people out there getting food stamps that enable them to put a meal on their table? Yup. Santa Claus? Only to the ignorant.

Are there elderly Americans dying in nursing homes instead of on the street thanks to Medicaid? Yup. Santa at work? Just pray you or a loved one never need it.

The more I hear lines like yours from prominent republicans, the more I realize the GOP I grew up with is dead and buried and can only hope for pain and despair to bring them back into power.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us