The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / The BMW Method

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/so-you-dont-care-that-the-majority-of-voters-30393277.aspx

Subject:  Re: Bargain hunting Date:  11/21/2012  10:16 AM
Author:  rubberthinking Number:  40810 of 41629

So you don't care that the majority of voters voted for Santa Claus. The Liberals have been telling the electorate this is what I will do for you. You are right it has been working for the democrats.

having a little hissy fit?

the conservatives not only put us in this mess, but want to see only a few white males do well......most white males are doing just as badly as everyone else......

Obama did not promise to personally put money in an envelope and lick the stamp.......if anything people will more than likely go back to work because of a more progressive tax scheme.......that would reduce some of the welfare rolls while bringing in more tax receipts.......

As for the hissy fits when your candidate lost.....time to grow up....seriously my Republican spoiled brats time to grow up......I dont care if you are 60 years old or 70 years old....time to grow up.....we are not living in a dictatorship.......being a white male is not way of life for the elite......it is not a club to beat folks with......time to grow up..........

to the birthers......look for another country.....you are not welcome......

Dave
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us