The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/modern-toasters-have-a-setting-for-frozen-bread-30396605.aspx

Subject:  Re: Thomas Sowell on the unions killing Hostess Date:  11/23/2012  8:13 PM
Author:  bighairymike Number:  656676 of 726224

Modern toasters have a setting for frozen bread. If you don't want it toasted, you can still defrost it that way in just a minute or two. And there's the added benefit that not having to wait for your bread will make it less likely that you pour another cup of Folgers.

--fleg

--------------

Have a rec for the Folgers dig. You would be proud to know that I purchased some high end foo foo coffee at my last trip to Sam's. First time ever. I thought about you more than once as I contemplated dropping $20 on two pounds of snooty coffee when 39 oz of delicious Folgers was right beside for a mere $9. Anyway I took the plunge and now have it secured in my safe along with other valuables. When I decide to break some out, I better get enough of that special civet ass taste to justify such extravagance. We'll see!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us