The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-wouldnt-mind-anyone-looking-at-my-searches-30402573.aspx

Subject:  Re: Oldmansearch Date:  11/28/2012  9:03 AM
Author:  alstroemeria Number:  46408 of 63294

I wouldn't mind anyone looking at my searches, though they are not the norm fer sure.

I'll be reading or listening to something on the radio or running across something on TV and start feeling the need for more info...a historical fact or era or person, a place, a philosophy, the etymology of a word...and most of these searches bring on additional searches. Some days, I spend most of my online time searching for one thing after another. I get into jags...a nation's history, Sanskrit vs Latin, indigenous people of somewhere, comparative religion, what's new in anthropology/archeology/astronomy? are a couple of plants that look alike actually related, history of mathematics, some aspect of personal finance or frugal shopping... once in a while I do a more typical search...did Bristol Palin ever get a job, go to school, get married or have more children? how old was Ann Romney when she became a blonde (image search)--before or after she got married? before or after she got gray hair? <meow!> Does Gwyneth Paltrow still publish her blog--any mroe recipes for healthy food? is so&so still a professional musician/music professor?
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us