The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/sweet-ironically-most-of-that-was-shot-on-campus-30403896.aspx

Subject:  Re: Crowder Visits Colivionville And Talks Mary Date:  11/28/2012  6:51 PM
Author:  Colovion Number:  657275 of 746045

Sweet! Ironically most of that was shot on campus where the Ann Arbor city ordinance legalizing pot doesn't apply. In other words it's just as illegal on campus as anywhere else in the state except for Ann Arbor's jurisdiction (and a few other cities).

Of course what got me upset was the bicycle you can see in some if the shots (including the one with the nutball who assumed Crowder was Jewish). It is locked to a lightpole. You can't see the lightpole in the shot but I know that area VERY well (it's just north of Shapiro Library, named after a former U President who is Jewish) and there are no racks there, only lightpoles. That's a pet peeve if mine, lazy students locking bikes to pokes instead of racks. Grounds hates it too, because it makes it harder for them to clear snow in the winter.

And no, I don't know who the nutball is. I know most of them by entering their names into databases, not always with photos to go with them.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us