The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Arts, Travel & Entertainment / Help With This Home Theater

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-dont-have-authorization-yet-for-the-1-speaker-30408234.aspx

Subject:  Re: New TV Update Date:  12/1/2012  4:12 AM
Author:  MichaelRead Number:  9991 of 10514

I don't have authorization yet for the .1 speaker just yet... I'm going to try and sneak in a new Amp tomorrow and get it all hooked up so that maybe tomorrow night we can have a family movie night after oldest dd's basketball game.

We'll see how well I can do that since I've got the plumber here all day tomorrow.

xSSMBB

Sneaking in an amp isn’t that hard: with a Sharpie write ‘plumbing supplies’ on the box.

But what amp did you chose? With the ceiling speakers in place I’d guess you’re getting a 5.1 amp but, then again, you didn’t say how many speakers you have set up. Details, Chris, details!

Would be most interested in your (and family’s) reaction to the first time the set got fired up. When we got our first 60-in. I realized that, to Elly, it was all transparent. Big set, nice sound, but less than a minute into it she was caught in content. Still is.

MichaelR
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us