The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hi-tele-i-did-it-already-its-done-just-one-30415070.aspx

Subject:  Re: BAM!! It's Section 8 day!!!!!!! Date:  12/5/2012  11:41 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  658368 of 736113

Hi Tele...

I did it already. It's done.

Just one unit.

And if you read the bio-data i just posted, perhaps you'll see why I did it.

I gotta see if it works.

I'm obsessed with using Liberalism to punish Liberals, AND profit at the same time.

Every unit I've rented thus far has been perfect rent, and has added people to a Liberal township. People who pay NO income tax, yet use more of the public services.

and I frigging love it.

My niche that's worked so far...........

1.)Latino families WITH school-kids. (3bed 1.5 bath units in Fairfax, VA, Obamaville)

2.)Latino families who want to help a friend or family member get settled down. (Small homes with a retrofitted liveable garages are awesome for this purpose) Also in Fairfax, VA

3.)*I love this one*

Foreign students here to study. This is in Raligh, NC in the Cary-Wake County Research triangle. As part of the deal, I'm providing a very effective immigration attorney to help them get legal residency.
(Liberal racists HATE skilled immigrants. The same Libs wanting to legalize 10 million ILLEGALS, don't want competition for yuppy jobs so they HATE skilled immigrants. If I can help a few people stay in America and get good jobs, victory.

Obsessed!

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us