The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/like-michaelread-i-just-cant-see-myself-sitting-30416376.aspx

Subject:  Re: Dear fellow hayseedians Date:  12/5/2012  9:42 PM
Author:  MichaelRead Number:  658492 of 734709

Like MichaelRead, I just can't see myself sitting around growing old. For the past few months I have been somewhat busy helping my kid, taking Dad to his numerous doctor's appointments, volunteering at the local VA hospital, chauffeuring Mom around (she hates to drive and my Dad shouldn't drive due to health reasons), and what-not, but it is time to provide my own structure for the first time in my life and go solo.

It is a somewhat scary and uncomfortable feeling, but life is what it is, right? We all gotta have our horizons expanded from time to time.

Wolverine

Wolvie, you’re a trained go-do-it man. That’s a talent that drives any endeavor. With it you can go into virtually any situation and create order out of chaos.

I once said the objective of business is get the product out the door and into the customer’s hands so he can send a check. I see you doing that Real Well.

MichaelR
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us