The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/one-would-think-this-may-be-a-solution-but-i-30417412.aspx

Subject:  Re: DeMinty Sees Hand Writing on the Wall. Date:  12/6/2012  1:44 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  658562 of 745853

One would think this may be a solution, but I don't know if--even as the rich become poor and the poor become poorer, as Thomas Peterffy explained during the campaign--that would help libruls to think clearly.
As I said before, it is not about making liberals think clearly. It is about letting the large number of folks not looking to be forced to take a look at liberalism rather than just accept the fodder they are fed

when you are battling con men, you expose the con, you do not try to set the conmen straight.

Conservatives have gotten beaten and beaten badly because they refuse to acknowledge liberals are not people of good will. I do not even ask conservative to battle them, just to expose what they want and the results of that. What they do now, is try to limit the harm they do, and then claim liberals are just a little wrong. Every time they make things less bad, liberals lay the blame on them for liberal ideas being implemented.

THEY ARE BEING PLAYED, THE LIBS ARE CONMEN AND HAVE A PERFECT CON FOR SUCKERS WHO REFUSE TO ADMIT THEY HAVE BEEN WRONG FOR SO LONG.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us