The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-suggest-that-the-republicans-let-the-democrats-30418145.aspx

Subject:  Re: Let the Dems run the show Date:  12/6/2012  8:13 PM
Author:  2828 Number:  658631 of 744333

I suggest that the Republicans let the Democrats run the show for the next two years. Quit disagreeing with them and let them screw up again. Of course, the Dems and the media will blame the GOP for every problem in America as usual.

If we let the Dems do it their way, many Americans will realize the increasing deficit, higher unemployment rates, and the cliff will be their fault to say the least. The more we disagree and argue with the Dems, the more it will be "our" fault.

The more obvious it becomes that the Dems have screwed things up, in 2014 and 2016 the Republicans may be able to take over the federal government again.
Sully
------------------------------------------------------
I am quickly coming to that conclusion, and i'm not talking about letting us go off the fiscal cliff either, republicans will get blamed for that. I'm talking letting them get their tax rate hikes and Obama's other math challenged proposals. Keep the finger prints off and watch the media attempt to blame Reagan and Bush, it gets more ridiculous by the day.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us