The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: State Tax Liability-Form 1041 K-1 Date:  12/10/2012  1:45 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  117096 of 127549

Since you only gave one option, I can't use Phil's trademarked door number 3. So I guess this would be door number 2.

Bu the answer is probably on the state equivalent of the Federal 1041 K-1. On the state form, there is likely a spot to indicate how much of the interest was from US Savings Bonds.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us