The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Building / Maintaining a Home


Subject:  Re: more carpentry advice :-) Date:  12/11/2012  9:59 AM
Author:  xtn Number:  123324 of 137319

The fasteners you are looking for are called Tapcons. Your local hardware store will have them.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us