The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Building / Maintaining a Home


Subject:  Re: more carpentry advice :-) Date:  12/11/2012  10:01 AM
Author:  xtn Number:  123325 of 137214

Oh yeah, you'll want a carbide drill bit. Check the Tapcon package to tell you what size bit.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us