The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Atheist Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotwequot-announced-ham-quotare-taking-30429415.aspx

Subject:  Re: Good Grief! A Saddle On A Dinosaur? Date:  12/12/2012  11:48 PM
Author:  Goofyhoofy Number:  414642 of 442410

"We," announced Ham, "are taking the dinosaurs back from the evolutionists!" And everybody cheered.

When I die I am giving a token amount of money to my relatives, and using the rest to establish a foundation. The mission of the foundation will be to mock and scorn as many ripe targets as possible given the limited funds I can provide.

For instance, I will post a billboard on the road leading to this place, and it will simply say "Museum of Ignorance: 4 miles ahead."

Outside a certain southern city I will pay for one that says "Entering Crawford Texas, proud home of the Worst President in US History".

In Lynchburg, Virginia a billboard will direct people: "Liberty University. Abandon reason, all who enter here."

I am sure the money will run out before the ability to spend it does. If you have an idea for one, do tell.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us