The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/no-no-no-hes-got-a-point-i-heard-that-hot-dog-30430177.aspx

Subject:  Re: ...and now Steven Crowder getting Punched Date:  12/13/2012  12:19 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  659869 of 736450

No, no, no, he's got a point, i heard that hot dog vendor guy tripped on a stump and inadvertantly destroyed his hot dog cart, and they weren't calling him the n word, they were saying, "bigger", as in they were going to buy him an even bigger hot dog cart.
_________________________---

I am OK with most of that, it does make sense, the the n word? I don't know that sound kind of like an excuse, I am guessing folks will eventually hear them pretty clearly and I am not sure that will hold up

However, it does really ignore the reality of the situation. I think the term using the n word was said in support of the vendor, but it was the n word.
Much like Clinton, unions are more black than blacks for the most part, regardless of skin color, so they can use the n word as a supportive term of endearment.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us