The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/yup-in-the-old-days-some-of-them-here-would-call-30430556.aspx

Subject:  Re: lol. Japanese wet themselves Date:  12/13/2012  3:03 PM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1844745 of 1967392

Yup!

In the old days some of them here would call me 'isolationist' because I dared say that countries that whine about America, should not be burderned with American monetary or military aid.

Sadly, America's halls of power are owned by the globalists in both parties so I'm content to wait for when America, like other empires is so thinly stretched, and so war weary, that America has no choice but to pull back. Because ONE day, the so-called "citizens" in America will start asking why we build schools in Kabul while schools in Kansas need help, or why we send all sorts of money around the world, while 93% of Detroit's kids can't read and in many cases, afford a meal to eat.

After years of hearing 'jingoism!' cries from the Left and after years of seeing Europe and others protest the USA, i'm actually glad that America won't be the sole superpower anymore.

I hope China, Russia, and others really give it to the world hard. No Vaseline, no nothing. If I had the know-how, I'd help out in that regard. Germany, France, South Korea, and even the yuppies of Taiwan......you're all gonna get your wish, you're gonna get what you've been wanting, you're gonna get it.

In the meantime, I hope China and Russia figure out how to handle demographic problems and shortages in their nations, so that they may fully take advantage of the world once America is sent down a few notches.

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us