The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hola-arturo-ive-got-all-that-stuff-if-they-30430746.aspx

Subject:  Re: Miracle on 34th Street....Movie Date:  12/13/2012  4:34 PM
Author:  ariechert Number:  659902 of 737394

!Hola, Arturo! I've got all that stuff if they want it. :-) And now I've got some parsley onion bread being whipped into shape by the bread machine. I'll bake it in the oven." - Madre de Cohete

For breakfast this morning I had a squirrel fried in bacon fat with salt and pepper on it and a package of chicken flavored Ramen Noodles with chives and a cholula pepper that Lindytoes grew.

For lunch I had a pimento cheese sandwich made with homemade pimento cheese and some homemade banana pudding.

I think for dinner I'm going to have a big juicy hamburger made with ground round that I ground up yesterday. I'm going to melt maybe three slices of American cheese on it till the cheese is all runny and melty. I don't have any hamburger buns so I'm going to use whole wheat bread, Miracle Whip, shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, thinly sliced purple onion, dill pickle slices, and ketchup.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us