The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/theres-nothing-to-be-confused-about-what-advo-30431878.aspx

Subject:  Re: Left Wing has Won Date:  12/14/2012  11:10 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  660021 of 756870

There's nothing to be confused about. What Advo was attempting to convey to us mere mortals was that we should be honored that he deigns to post on this message board inhabited by knuckle dragging conservative troglodytes like myself. <g> He was trying make it sound even more impressive by telling us that he was willing to spend 30 Euros (about 39 USD) per post in order to try and enlighten us.

My Internet service here at work is free and my home DSL service costs me $29.99/month. No $39 USD posts for me. I'm too cheap. <g>

Mike
____________________________--

Geez, Advo babe, if you want just send me ten bucks a post and I promise to read them and try not to laugh at the thought you might be serious, I can provide a PO box if you like, heck if you want e-mail me, and when the check clears I'll post them for free from here, for a buck a peice I'll send you the responses too
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us