The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotits-what-i-think-too-i-believe-he-is-30431890.aspx

Subject:  Re: Suport De-Nazification of Germany Date:  12/14/2012  11:16 AM
Author:  nigelwhalmsley Number:  1844921 of 1967422

"It's what I think too. I believe he is Nigel's doppel. The noob very first post was to attack me defending Nigel. Just prior to his first post four of my post to Nigel were FA'd which amounted to nothing more than a laugh which most anyone from the left would counter with another laugh. Between Nigel and FoolishW my replies are normally pulled, shrug, so neither are worth it to 'talk' with anymore. Both can dish it out and both can't take a jab in return."

Laughably, sadly, and most predictably, you are wrong once again, LM. As usual. You ARE consistent, I must say. Stunningly so. It is a wonder that any one person can be so consistently incorrect, but somehow you manage. Honestly, I have never seen the like.

I have no "doppels". I have never initiated having anyone's posts pulled, and would not know how. Nor can I imagine caring that much about what someone posted. This is a public board. I don't get why anyone would get so concerned about someone elee's posts.

LM = Wrong again, as usual.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us